Hello Beta operates with the permission of the local government. The operation has been streamlined to run very optimally. The operation has 4 different legs.
- A typical customer order begins with a call to the call center. Call center takes different information such as customer name, address, phone #, list of items to order. Customer is given a maximum time to deliver the items. Call center then assigns a delivery boy and sends the order to the boy using WhatsApp.
- Once the order goes to a delivery boy, the order goes to a group of supervisors for tracking. Each supervisor has jurisdiction over some predefined areas.
- The delivery team are split into different groups to deliver in different areas. Upon receiving the WhatsApp message, the delivery boy reviews the order with the customer by phone. Once the order is verified, the delivery boys are in charge to buy and deliver the order to the customer. If all the items are not available, delivery boy informs the customer about the unavailability.
- Lastly there is a management team which monitors the whole operation throughout the day. The management team calls the customers to get feedback. The process is improvised with the feedbacks.
- Hello Beta program is available to seniors above 60 years of age. This process has enough filters in place to stop abuses. Customers are encouraged not to hoard. Each order has a predefined amount limit.